The Palos Verdes Peninsula Directory is a phone directory that is used almost exclusively by residents in Palos Verdes Estates, Rancho Palos Verdes, Rolling Hills Estates, Rolling Hills and Miraleste. In 2018 we will be celebrating our 63nd year with all our loyal residents and advertisers of the book.
The Palos Verdes Peninsula Directory is published for the benefit of the Palos Verdes Hills Nursery School, a cooperative nursery school.
27,500 Directories are printed. In March 2018, over 25,000 Directories will be hand-delivered to the residents on the Peninsula, throughout the year to all new residents in the area through newcomer groups, the Chamber of Commerce, and real estate companies.
- Photography entries should be of a Palos Verdes scene or lifestyle.
- Vertical photos including children (non-identifiable) are highly recommended.
- Photos need to be 300 dpi or higher. Limit 3 entries per family and/or photographer.
- Please include the name of the photographer, location of the photograph and email address.
- Deadline JANUARY 10, 2018 EXTENDED!!!!!!!
Submit your photo today by email to: photocontest@PVLifeToday.com